Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Start Swagging 7*21*09

You may have noticed that I added a funky new tool to my blog's sidebar. (Or maybe not...I guess it depends on how observant you are!) It is the Swagbucks widget that keeps me in the swagging loop. I can use it to perform searches right from my blog, keep up with The Swag Guy's blog, check for codes, oh! and it brushes my teeth! Okay, it really doesn't brush my teeth, but it does earn me money. I know there are alot of scams out there involving search & win sites, survey offerings, and other "quick money" schemes but Swag Bucks is not one of them. So far (I think I got started in March?) I have earned $10 in Amazon.com gift cards and I am $5 (swagbucks that is!) away from my next $10 set. That is $20 free from doing honestly what I would be doing anyway. Sure, you can spend alot of time trying to get the most codes and participate in all the many offerings they have (Twitter, Facebook, Trivia, etc...) and you really might earn a ton, but I just use it to search when I remember and it is still working out well for me. Also, they run special sales on different gift cards so don't think you are stuck with just Amazon....they even offer Paypal! Yes, that's right folks....you can actually get paid real money just for searching the web! This is just another facet of our great "scale down and have a better life" plan and it is one that I highly recommend.

And this is why I do it.



No comments:

Swidget 1.0 5